Tony ll - Dark Brown Museum Calf
A brown brogue is sometimes just too classic and predictable. As a brown whole cut oxford is not your common model, the Tony II in Dark Brown Museum Calf presents a nice and sleek alternative to the brogue that, will leave many admiring your feet. Complement these with your go-to blue suit, after having given them a good shine and you won’t ever think twice about the beauty of the combination between the colours brown and blue.
- Last LPB
- Ilcea Museum Calf (Italy)
- Single Leather Flex Sole
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- 5 Brass Indented Nails in the toe
- Spare Laces and Shoe Horn added
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
The LPB last is no exception and would look good with any suit. Pair it with your heavy English flannel or your lightweight Italian wool and find yourself in elegant style with every step.
Our chisel lasts are our most generous in fit, so if you have a broad foot, these will work for you.
- Very Generous forefoot
- Voluminous instep
- Labeled as E width, but fits more like EE width
- Elongated last
- Generous all around fit
-- To Boot New York
-- Loake Capital Last
-- Cheaney F width
-- The generous Alden lasts (take one size down, i.e. If you are US10 in Alden, take UK9 in LPB)