Seaview PreSale - Plum Museum Calf / Regal Purple Suede
***Please Note PreSales to arrive in November****
The Balmoral boot has been a staple to many shoe collections but this two-tone version is our take on this iconic lace-up boot. It's a classically elegant boot model with an injection of modern colours. And believe it or not, this looks good underneath both jeans and navy suits. One boot to transition from work to play; what more could you want.
The Plum Museum Calf has long been a favourite of ours as its a colour that is very subtle yet has a distinct look especially in direct sunlight. This colour alongside the Regal Purple suede will transform any outfit with just enough pop of colour to stand out but in an elegant way.
- Last NGT
- Ilcea Museum Calf (Italy) / Zabri Suede (Italy)
- Single Leather Flex Sole
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Combination leather/metal shanks
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- Spare Laces and Shoe Horn added
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
With a slender silhouette and elongated toe box, the NGT is the perfect last to wear with your sharp, no-frills business suits.
Being one of our more refined lasts in terms of fit, the NGT is certainly more suited for a narrow to medium width foot.
- Narrower/shallower forefoot
- Less voluminous instep but not a low instep
- Not good for wide feet
- Elongated last
- Feels more generous on boots than does on shoe models
- Hugging arch area