Leavenworth - DB Museum Calf / Snuff Suede - CLEARANCE
***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CLEARANCE PRODUCT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE NOR EXCHANGEABLE***
The Ghillie's roots dates back to the original brogues that Scotsmen used to wear through the highlands to drain out their shoes from all of the water. Now you see a ghillie and it no longer needs to be a brogue. It has evolved. And here is one of our versions of how we see it in a modern day setting. We hope that you enjoy our take on this classic model!
- Last SEA
- Ilcea Museum Calf (Italy)/Charles Stead Suede (England)
- Leatherboard Heel Stiffeners
- Hand-Lasted Waists
- Leather/Metal combination shank (no plastic)
- Double Leather Sole
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
- Narrower/shallower forefoot
- Less voluminous instep but not a low instep
- Not good for wide feet
- Elongated last
- Hugging arch area
-- Crockett & Jones 348 last and ones that fit similarly
-- Carmina lasts (exception Simpson)