Hawthorne - Gold Museum Calf
Designed in Britain the Butterfly Loafer has really come to fruition over the past decade. It's unique design and silhouette has always been popular in British shoemaking. Most commonly found with a brogued apron but we decided to add our JF twist and include a hand stitched apron. A great alternative to a traditional Penny Loafer that will works with numerous outfits.
The Gold Museum Calf model is a perfect shade for Summer wear and beyond. From cotton chinos, to linen suits, to a pair of jeans the Gold Museum Hawthorne keeps you looking fresh all day long on those sunny days and keeping yourself different to what the rest are wearing in the sea of footwear monotony. And this will keep the heads turning!
- Last TMG
- Ilcea Museum Calf (Italy)
- Hand Sewn Apron
- Single Leather Flex Sole
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- 5 Brass Indented Nails in the toe
- Shoe Horn added
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
Its subtle shape ensures an elegant look no matter what style of shoe it is made on. If you are a classic man, then our TMG last is the one that will suit your needs best.
The TMG is your classic medium fitting last.
- Relatively generous forefoot, being neither too wide, nor narrow by any means
- Voluminous instep
- Good for medium to broad feet
- Non-Elongated last
-- Most Crockett & Jones classic fitting lasts
-- Carmina lasts (exception Simpson)
-- Most Benchgrade English brands