Anacortes - Dark Green Suede / Gum Rubber Sole
SIZE GUIDE HERE
For those that want the chukka look without the dressy feel of a separate heel-stack piece, we have created the perfect blend between smart and casual with our Anacortes chukka-trainer.
With a foot-bed made of maximum arch support and cushion, you will find the Anacortes to become your favorite go-to piece of footwear for nearly every day use outside of the office.
The only question will become which colorway to get them in? We always find that when faced with such a conundrum, the best answer is usually to get said product in more than one variation!
FIT TRUE TO SIZE
- Suede from Italy
- Fully calfskin lined, leather from Italy
- Sole: Gomma Mirko, made in Italy
- Leatherboard Reinforcements
- Cushioned insole with arch support, removable, Made in Italy
All shoe purchases shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
A sneaker will never fit quite like a dress shoe will so we wanted to explain the main differences between them so you can make an informed decision on your size.
A dress shoe should always have excess length in the toe box as they are not cut to be the shape of our feet. On the other hand, the sneaker last is not designed to have this excess length and your toes are meant to arrive to as close to the end as possible without jamming your toes.
With this in mind let’s explain the main differences:
- The instep on the sneakers is significantly lower as it should be (compared to our dress shoes)
- The cut on the length is more true to the foot in our sneakers (think like a Vans). The toes should come close to touching the end.
- The chukkas are narrow through the mid foot where the derby stitch meets the quarters (sides of the boot). If you are wide through the mid foot, take a half size up. However, they have a generous forefoot at the same time.
- If you wear our Chisel lasts and they fit great, take a half size up in our sneakers
- We are one size different to the Common Project classic sneakers. If you are a 41 in the CP sneaker, take our UK8 / US9 / 42
Based on all of the feedback, we suggest you take a half size up to your typical dress shoe size.
If you like a tight fitting sneaker, keep the same size as your dress shoes.
REMEMBER, the instep is the main difference here and is much lower than in our dress shoe. If you have a high instep, take the half size up. If your instep is low, stick to your same size in dress shoe.
For all other questions please email email@example.com