If you decide to cancel your order prior confirmation of shipping, please email us at email@example.com. We will immediately cancel your order and fully refund your payment. Confirmation of cancellation will be emailed to you. Unfortunately once the order has been shipped, cancellations are no longer available and the order must be treated as a return.
REFUNDS / RETURNS / EXCHANGES:
At J.FitzPatrick Footwear we pride ourselves in offering customers a level of customer service that equals the quality of our products. All goods are checked prior to dispatch. However, should you receive a package that has been damaged in transit, please notify us as soon as possible.
Should you wish to return/exchange your purchase, you must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the goods. In the case of a return, any shipping costs incurred by the customer will only be refunded if the product is faulty or incorrect. The refund will only be made after we have received the goods and checked to see if the fault/flaw is genuine. In any other circumstance, all of the new shipping costs incurred are the responsibility of the customer, charged at the same rate as our standard shipping costs.
All MTO/GMTO shoes are NON-RETURNABLE NOR EXCHANGEABLE.
All 'pre-order' stock for models were are getting rid of are NON-RETURNABLE NOR EXCHANGEABLE.
All CLEARANCE SALE SHOES are non-refundable nor exchangeable
Failure to meet the conditions of the return will resolve in deductions from your refund. Returning shoes without the shoe box will incur a $25 deduction from the refund. Without the spare laces is a $6 deduction from your refund. Without the shoe horn is a $3 deduction from your refund. Without the shoe bags is a $10 deduction from your refund.
- Non-faulty returns, as well as exchanges, are at the expense of the customer.
- The goods must be returned in the same saleable condition as you received them. Including the box and all extra added items (laces, shoe horns, buttons, button hooks, etc.) Please try the shoes on a carpeted floor and avoid excessive bending. This does not mean you can wear them for an entire day at home or in the office as once the leather has been molded to your foot (which only takes less than one hour of being in them) the shoes are no longer able to be re-sold.
- All shoes purchased in store and thus accepted by the client are non-returnable, only in the case of premature defects or faults with craftsmanship.
- Sale shoes are only returnable for exchange unless otherwise indicated. Shoes must have only been tried on briefly on a carpeted floor and avoid excessive bending.
- If you are returning items which you have purchased during a promotion with a free gift (e.g. free laces) the free gift must also be returned to qualify for a full refund.
- If you require an exchange please give us full details of your requirements. Items taken in exchange for return goods are subject to a postage charge and any difference in the cost of the replacement item.
- We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
- To return an item please post them to the address listed below.
If returning from OUTSIDE the USA, please write "RETURNING GOODS TO SENDER" on the customs form and actual parcel.
14 Christopher St.
New York, NY -- 10014