Genesee - Burgundy Calf
We have had our jodhpur boot in the repertoire ever since the very beginning of the company's existence but held off on it for a special release until we the brand had gained enough headway in the industry. We feel that we are now there and wanted to offer this model to all of you.
Designing the straps to be slightly different than your typical jodhpur boot, we felt that having them only tie around the back of your leg, as opposed to wrapping completely around, not only made for a more elegant look but also for a more comfortable feel.
The Burgundy Calf model is a bold yet extremely versatile boot. Burgundy is a colour that goes with pretty much everything and this model will be no different. Time to add a Burgundy Jodhpur to the shoe collection... we think so!
- Last NGT
- Nuovo Antilope Crust Calf (Italy)
- Hand-Lasted Waist
- Double Leather Flex Sole
- Leather Board Heel Sti
- Goodyear Welted
- Fully Leather Lined
- Made in Spain
All shoe purchases above $400 shipped within the United States include free shipping via UPS. We will use the Ground Shipping option with tracking for this service.
Should one desire UPS for a faster option, extra charges will be required.
Price of Welted Shoes
|Destination||$0.00 - $199.99||$200.00 - $399.99
||$400.00 - $1199.99||+ $1200.00|
|USA (ex. AK, HI, PR)||$20||$10||Free||Free|
|Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico||$30||$15||Free||Free|
|Australia / New Zealand||$60||$50||$40||Free|
|Central America / Carribean||$50||$35||$20||Free|
* Prices for Accessories are based on weight *
* We Ship via USPS or UPS*
J.FitzPatrick shoes have a very standard fit when compared to most other dress shoe brands. Our sizes are based on the UK standard where ‘E’ is the “medium” width being equivalent to a US ‘D’ width. If you have always been size UK10, then this is what you should expect to be in our footwear as well.
All five of our lasts were created on the same body, only changing the shape of the toe, thus ensuring a standard fit from heel to ball of foot, across all models. However, one must take into account that loafers will fit differently to oxfords and oxfords will fit differently to derbys, so while you may feel good in the fit of an oxford, the same size in a derby might feel loose due to the extra room in the instep created from the open lacing.This has nothing to do with size however, but more so the nature of the different models in footwear.
Understanding this will help you choose your size more accurately.
- Our insteps would be considered generous.
- All shoes with 6 eyelets will be even more generous in the instep.
- Any model in full suede will feel more generous to its leather counterpart.
- The boots have a forgiving instep in order for you to get into them easily.
- Any monkstrap made on the MGF or LPB will feel more generous to it's oxford counterpart.
- If you wear your oxfords very snug, then size up for your loafers. However, for most we recommend taking the same size as your oxfords.
With a slender silhouette and elongated toe box, the NGT is the perfect last to wear with your sharp, no-frills business suits.
Being one of our more refined lasts in terms of fit, the NGT is certainly more suited for a narrow to medium width foot.
- Narrower/shallower forefoot
- Less voluminous instep but not a low instep
- Not good for wide feet
- Elongated last
- Feels more generous on boots than does on shoe models
- Hugging arch area